Website Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Ergo Group Ltd service and associated websites. By visiting our websites you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Websites these Terms and conditions apply to are:
Terms of service
By placing an order via our websites, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with Ergo Group Ltd you must be over 18 years of age. Ergo Group Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by phone or email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Ergo Group Ltd retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. An email will be sent confirming these arrangements.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all products and endeavour to despatch all orders within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via phone/email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available
- Ergo Group has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of items ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact uswith your order details.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Payment online and over the phone can be made using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards. You can also pay using PayPal. Card charges will appear on your statement as "Ergo Group Ltd”.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your item reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility. All orders are fulfilled and despatched from UK.
- Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are prepared by our warehouse team for dispatch, please call our sales team to make them aware you wish to cancel your order. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
- Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. you have a right to cancel your order in 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see our returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.